- The Current Crisis in American Party Politics (James Madison University, Fall 2018). — Examines intraparty cleavages, nomination fights, and democratic backslide in context of the global, populist moment.
- U.S. Political Systems (Georgetown University, Summers 2016-7). — Mean evaluation: 4.7/5. Overview of American politics with emphases on policy change and agenda setting.
- Urban Politics (Georgetown University, Spring 2016). — Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Seminar and overview of urban/local politics field with emphases on race, economic change, and intergovernmental factors. Significant research component.
- Comparative Political Systems (Georgetown University, Summer 2013). — Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Overview of comparative politics: the state, nationalism and ethnicity, parties and elections, varieties of capitalism, economic development, subnational violence.
- American Economics and Business (Georgetown University, Summers 2012-5). — Economic history and models of collective action, with focus on financial crises 1873-present.
- Policy Change in American Politics (Triway International Group, Summer 2015). — Determinants of public policy at local, state, and national levels.
- American Economics (Triway International Group, Summer 2014). — Overview of recent trends in U.S. political-economic system.