- U.S. Political Systems. Mean evaluation 4.7/5. Last taught 2017. Overview of American politics with emphases on policy change and agenda-setting.
- Urban Politics. Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Last taught 2016. Seminar and overview of urban/local politics field with emphases on power and race.
- Comparative Political Systems. Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Last taught 2013. Overview of comparative politics: the state, nationalism and ethnicity, parties and elections, varieties of capitalism, economic development, subnational violence.
- Political Parties. Last TA'ed 2017. U.S.-focused with doses of comparative and urban, plus a term-long Congress simulation.
- U.S. Political Systems. Last TA'ed 2016.
- Comparative Political Systems. Last TA'ed 2014.
High school enrichment
- American Economics and Business. Last taught 2015. Economic history and models of collective action.