- GOVT-020: U.S. Political Systems. Mean evaluation 4.7/5. Last taught 2017. Overview of American politics with emphases on policy change and agenda setting.
- GOVT-303: Urban Politics. Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Last taught 2016. Seminar and overview of urban/local politics field with emphases on race, economic change, and intergovernmental factors.
- GOVT-121: Comparative Political Systems. Mean evaluation: 4.3/5. Last taught 2013. Overview of comparative politics: the state, nationalism and ethnicity, parties and elections, varieties of capitalism, economic development, subnational violence.
- GOVT-233: Political Parties. Last TA'ed 2017. U.S.-focused with doses of comparative and urban, plus a term-long Congress simulation.
- GOVT-008/020: U.S. Political Systems. Last TA'ed 2016.
- GOVT-121: Comparative Political Systems. Last TA'ed 2014.
High school enrichment
- XSPP-02: American Economics and Business. Last taught 2015. Economic history and models of collective action.