- Santucci, Jack. 2019. "Using Mixed Methods to Recover Electoral History: The American Path to Proportional Voting." SAGE Research Methods Cases (Part 2).
- Santucci, Jack. 2018. "Maine Ranked-choice Voting as a Case of Electoral System Change." Representation 54(3): 297-311. [Ungated]
- Santucci, Jack. 2018. "Evidence of a Winning-cohesion Tradeoff under Multi-winner Ranked-choice Voting." Electoral Studies 52: 128-138. [Ungated]
- Santucci, Jack. 2017. "Party Splits, not Progressives: The Origins of Proportional Representation in American Local Government." American Politics Research 45(3): 494-526. [Ungated]
Articles not peer-reviewed
- Santucci, Jack. 2010. "What is the Future for Democracy Promotion?" Democracy & Society 7(1): 5-7.
- Santucci, Jack and Magnus Öhman. 2009. "Practical solutions for the disclosure of campaign and political party finance." In Political Finance Regulation: The Global Experience, edited by Magnus Öhman and Hani Zainulbhai, 25-42. Washington, DC: International Foundation for Electoral Systems.
- Santucci, Jack. 2006. "The Missing Half: Ensuring Fair Representation in Post-merger Essex, Vermont." National Civic Review 95(3): 42-50.
- Latner, Michael S. and Jack Santucci. 2018. Possible Results of Proportional-voting Systems for Seattle Port Commission Elections. More Equitable Democracy, July 24.
- Santucci, Jack and Michael S. Latner. 2018. Voting-system Options for the Seattle Port Commission. More Equitable Democracy, May 11.
- Darnolf, Staffan, Jack Santucci, and Rakesh Sharma. 2014. "Impact of Perceptions of Election Integrity on Electoral Participation: The Case of Ukraine." International Foundation for Electoral Systems, July 18.