Selected blog posts
- "Maine's citizens passed 'ranked-choice voting.' Why did Republicans shoot it down?" The Monkey Cage/Washington Post, May 31, 2017.
- "Past experience shows that proportional representation is possible in the US. But there are tradeoffs." LSE's USA Politics & Policy, Dec. 21, 2016.
- "Will ranked-choice voting succeed in Maine? That depends on the Democrats." The Monkey Cage/Washington Post, Oct. 13, 2016.
- "How to map political data free-of-charge." ElectionGuide Digest, Feb. 15, 2013.
- «Le scrutin proportionnel aux États-Unis est-il envisageable?» Blogue génératrice/Radio-Canada, May 17, 2012.
Early pieces with teaching value