I am available for consulting on ranked-choice voting and electoral systems, broadly speaking. My primary commitment is to scholarship, and I do not consult frequently. However, I am open to initial conversations. Past work has included:
- Projecting the effects of 'semi-proportional' systems on minority vote dilution.
- Historical research on electoral reform in the United States and Canada.
- Analyzing electoral-system effects in emerging democracies.
- Developing typologies of electoral reforms for general audiences.
- Analyzing opinion data on election processes and reforms.
- Website redesign.
Clients have included: Democracy International, the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, the Sightline Institute, and More Equitable Democracy.